☎ (801) 298-8512 serviced by Qwest Corporation, Bountiful, UT
Number registered in Bountiful, UT.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Bountiful, UT
Tips to identify the owner of the (801) 298-8512 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (801) 298-8512 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (801) 298-8512.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Bountiful
Operator: Qwest Corporation
Bountiful, a city in Davis County, Utah, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 42,552, a three percent increase over the 2000 figure of 41,301. The city grew rapidly during the suburb growth of the late 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s and is currently Utah's 15th largest city. source
The main area code, 801, was one of the original area codes created in 1947, and served the entire state of Utah. On September 21, 1997, 801 was restricted to the Wasatch Front, while area code 435 was assigned to the counties outside of it. 385 is an overlay area code covering the same area as 801 which entered service on 1 June 2008. source
How can I locate and track (801) 298-8512 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Qwest Corporation of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (801) 298-8512?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.