☎ (701) 280-0008 serviced by Qwest Corporation, Fargo, ND
Number registered in Fargo, ND.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Fargo, ND
Tips to identify the owner of the (701) 280-0008 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (701) 280-0008 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (701) 280-0008.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Fargo
Timezone: Central / Mountain
Operator: Qwest Corporation
Fargo, the largest city in the State of North Dakota, accounting for nearly 16% of the state population. Fargo is also the county seat of Cass County. According to the 2010 census, its population was 105,549. Fargo, along with its twin city of Moorhead, Minnesota, as well as adjacent West Fargo, North Dakota and Dilworth, Minnesota, form the core of the Fargo-Moorhead, ND-MN Metropolitan Statistical Area, which in 2010 contained a population of 216,312. source
Area code 701 is an area code used to address long distance calls to, and within, the state of North Dakota, which is part of the North American Numbering Plan. It is one of the 86 original area codes created by AT&T in 1947, and continues to be North Dakota's only area code. source
How can I locate and track (701) 280-0008 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Qwest Corporation of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (701) 280-0008?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.
More numbers in the neighborhood: