☎ (201) 895-8418 serviced by Omnipoint Communications, Oakland, NJ
Number registered in Oakland, NJ.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Oakland, NJ
Tips to identify the owner of the (201) 895-8418 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (201) 895-8418 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (201) 895-8418.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Oakland
Operator: Omnipoint Communications
Oakland, a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 12,754, reflecting an increase of 288 (+2.3%) from the 12,466 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 469 (+3.9%) from the 11,997 counted in the 1990 Census. source
Area codes 201 and 551 are the North American telephone area code for the state of New Jersey covering most of Hudson and Bergen counties. Major cities in the area code include Jersey City, Hoboken, Hackensack, Secaucus, Englewood and Englewood Cliffs. source
How can I locate and track (201) 895-8418 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Omnipoint Communications of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (201) 895-8418?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.