☎ (601) 212-5195 serviced by Powertel Memphis Licenses, Jackson, MS
Number registered in Jackson, MS.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Jackson, MS
Tips to identify the owner of the (601) 212-5195 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (601) 212-5195 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (601) 212-5195.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Jackson
Operator: Powertel Memphis Licenses
Jackson, the capital and since 1944 the largest city of the U.S. state of Mississippi. Located south of the Yazoo River, it is considered to be at the southern border of the Mississippi Delta and is one of two county seats of Hinds County, with the city of Raymond being the other. source
Area codes 601 and 769 are the telephone area codes for central Mississippi. Originally, area code 601 covered the entire state. In 1997, area code 228 was created for the Mississippi Gulf Coast area. In 1999, area code 662 was created in the northern half of Mississippi. In 2005, Mississippi's first overlay area code, area code 769, was approved for use to overlay 601. Because of the overlay, 10 digit dialing was made mandatory in the 601/769 area code. source
How can I locate and track (601) 212-5195 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Powertel Memphis Licenses of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (601) 212-5195?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.