☎ (248) 213-0437 serviced by Ameritech Michigan, Southfield, MI
Number registered in Southfield, MI.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Southfield, MI
Tips to identify the owner of the (248) 213-0437 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (248) 213-0437 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (248) 213-0437.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Southfield
Operator: Ameritech Michigan
Southfield, a city in Oakland County of the US state of Michigan. It is a suburb of Detroit. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 71,739. Southfield Township is adjacent to the city on the north side. A part of Metro Detroit's upscale office market, the city's marque is a cluster of five golden skyscrapers – known as the "Golden Triangle" – that form the contemporary 2,200,000 square feet (204,400 m) Southfield Town Center office complex with a Westin Hotel and a conference center. In addition, a 33-story luxury residential high-rise is separate from the complex. Southfield has other skyscrapers too. To the west, near the confluence of I-696/Reuther Freeway and M-10/Lodge Freeway, is the American Center. source
Area codes 248 and 947 are the area codes for Oakland County, Michigan, which borders the city of Detroit to the north. However, the area also encompasses Livonia, Northville and part of Northville Township in northwestern Wayne County, as well as parts of Brighton in eastern Livingston County. Area code 248 was split off from area code 810 in 1997. In 2002, area code 947 was overlaid on it. source
How can I locate and track (248) 213-0437 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Ameritech Michigan of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (248) 213-0437?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.