☎ (202) 310-2499 serviced by Verizon Washington, Dc Inc., Washington, DC
Number registered in Washington, DC.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Washington, DC
Tips to identify the owner of the (202) 310-2499 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (202) 310-2499 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (202) 310-2499.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Washington
Operator: Verizon Washington, Dc Inc.
Washington, D.C., formally the District of Columbia and commonly referred to as Washington, "the District", or simply D.C., is the capital of the United States. The signing of the Residence Act on July 16, 1790, approved the creation of a capital district located along the Potomac River on the country's East Coast. As permitted by the U.S. Constitution, the District is under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Congress and is therefore not a part of any U.S. state. source
202 is the North American telephone area code for Washington, D.C. It was one of the area codes originally assigned in October 1947. The capital was assigned 202 because the North American Numbering Plan Administration wanted to keep the number of "clicks" to a minimum for densely populated areas, given the rotary dialing technology in use at the time. Though area codes as short as 5 clicks were possible for area codes covering just a city or portion of a state, area codes covering an entire state always had 0 as the middle digit. The District was treated the same as a state by NANPA, and was thus assigned an area code with 14 clicks, tied with Maryland's 301 as the second-fastest single-state area code that could be dialed under NANPA's original guidelines (0 and 1 were not allowed as the first digit, the second digit was either 0 or 1, and the third digit could not be the same as the second digit). The only faster one was New Jersey's 201. source
How can I locate and track (202) 310-2499 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Verizon Washington, Dc Inc. of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (202) 310-2499?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.