☎ (203) 828-1761 serviced by Global Crossing Local Services-ct, Seymour, CT
Number registered in Seymour, CT.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Seymour, CT
Tips to identify the owner of the (203) 828-1761 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (203) 828-1761 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (203) 828-1761.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Seymour
Operator: Global Crossing Local Services-ct
Seymour, a town located in western New Haven County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 16,540 at the 2010 census. Seymour is surrounded by the communities of Ansonia and Derby to the southeast, Beacon Falls to the north, Woodbridge to the east, and Shelton and Oxford to the west. source
Area code 203 is a North American telephone area code that covers the southwestern part of Connecticut, and is overlaid with area code 475. The area codes stretch from Connecticut's western border, along its southern coast, to Madison, and north to Meriden. (The rest of Connecticut is served by the 860 area code, which is expected to be overlain with 959 on August 30, 2014.) The region encompassed by 203 and 475 roughly corresponds to the Connecticut side of the New York metropolitan area. Prior to August 28, 1995 (when the split with 860 took effect), area code 203 encompassed all of Connecticut. source
How can I locate and track (203) 828-1761 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Global Crossing Local Services-ct of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (203) 828-1761?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.