☎ (203) 728-5815 serviced by Southern New England Telephone Co., Stamford, CT
Number registered in Stamford, CT.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Stamford, CT
Tips to identify the owner of the (203) 728-5815 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (203) 728-5815 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (203) 728-5815.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Stamford
Operator: Southern New England Telephone Co.
Stamford, a city in Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States. According to the 2010 census, the population of the city is 122,643. As of July 1, 2012, according to the Census Bureau, the population of Stamford had risen to 125,109, making it the third largest city in the state and the seventh largest city in New England. Approximately 30 miles from Manhattan, Stamford is in the Bridgeport-Stamford-Norwalk Metro area which is a part of the Greater New York metropolitan area. source
Area code 203 is a North American telephone area code that covers the southwestern part of Connecticut, and is overlaid with area code 475. The area codes stretch from Connecticut's western border, along its southern coast, to Madison, and north to Meriden. (The rest of Connecticut is served by the 860 area code, which is expected to be overlain with 959 on August 30, 2014.) The region encompassed by 203 and 475 roughly corresponds to the Connecticut side of the New York metropolitan area. Prior to August 28, 1995 (when the split with 860 took effect), area code 203 encompassed all of Connecticut. source
How can I locate and track (203) 728-5815 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Southern New England Telephone Co. of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (203) 728-5815?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.