☎ (203) 279-8413 serviced by Usa Mobility Wireless, Bridgeport, CT
Number registered in Bridgeport, CT.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Bridgeport, CT
Tips to identify the owner of the (203) 279-8413 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (203) 279-8413 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (203) 279-8413.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Bridgeport
Operator: Usa Mobility Wireless
Bridgeport, the most populous city in Connecticut. Located in Fairfield County on the Pequonnock River and Long Island Sound, the city had an estimated population of 144,229 at the 2010 United States Census and is the core of the Greater Bridgeport area. The city is part of the Greater New York City Combined Statistical Area. It is the fifth-largest city in New England (behind Boston, Worcester, Providence and Springfield.) Bridgeport is the center of the 48th-largest urban area in the United States, just behind Hartford (47th). Most of Bridgeport was originally a part of the township of Stratford. source
Area code 203 is a North American telephone area code that covers the southwestern part of Connecticut, and is overlaid with area code 475. The area codes stretch from Connecticut's western border, along its southern coast, to Madison, and north to Meriden. (The rest of Connecticut is served by the 860 area code, which is expected to be overlain with 959 on August 30, 2014.) The region encompassed by 203 and 475 roughly corresponds to the Connecticut side of the New York metropolitan area. Prior to August 28, 1995 (when the split with 860 took effect), area code 203 encompassed all of Connecticut. source
How can I locate and track (203) 279-8413 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Usa Mobility Wireless of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (203) 279-8413?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.