☎ (530) 701-6035 serviced by Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless, Marysville, CA
Number registered in Marysville, CA.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Marysville, CA
Tips to identify the owner of the (530) 701-6035 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (530) 701-6035 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (530) 701-6035.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Marysville
Operator: Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless
Marysville, the county seat of Yuba County, California, United States. The population was 12,072 at the 2010 census, down from 12,268 at the 2000 census. It is included in the Yuba City Metropolitan Statistical Area, often referred to as the Yuba-Sutter Area after the two counties, Yuba and Sutter. The metropolitan statistical area is part of the Greater Sacramento area. source
Area code 530 is a California telephone area code that was split from area code 916 on November 1, 1997. It covers Auburn, Chico, Colfax, Davis, Grass Valley, Marysville, Oroville, Paradise, Placerville, Redding, Red Bluff, Susanville, Truckee, Woodland, Yuba City and South Lake Tahoe. source
How can I locate and track (530) 701-6035 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Cellco Partnership DBA Verizon Wireless of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (530) 701-6035?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.