☎ (480) 456-0272 serviced by Qwest Corporation, Tempe, AZ
Number registered in Tempe, AZ.
Expand Map Street View
Number registered in Tempe, AZ
Tips to identify the owner of the (480) 456-0272 phone number
- White Pages, Yellow Pages and different phone books, like ATT Directory Assistance can help to reverse the commercial/corporate phones. Check them out!
- The Insider Tip: try calling voicemail directly and listen to the greetings there. Call 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425), listen to the advertisement and enter the phone number you wish to unveil.
- The best social engineering tip: Just call (480) 456-0272 and listen who and how responds there ;-)
- But beware calling the paid numbers, making long distance and international calls!!! You should never call them back. It's so called 'Phishing Scam' and callback rip off.
- Try a reverse phone check or a background check for (480) 456-0272.
This is not free, but can reveal more details.
Also check your own phone number without additional cost ;-)
Main city: Tempe
Operator: Qwest Corporation
Tempe, also known as Hayden's Ferry during the territorial times of Arizona, is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, USA, with the Census Bureau reporting a 2010 population of 161,719. The city is named after the Vale of Tempe in Greece. Tempe is located in the East Valley section of metropolitan Phoenix; it is bordered by Phoenix and Guadalupe on the west, Scottsdale on the north, Chandler on the south, and Mesa on the east. Tempe is the location of US Airways Group's corporate headquarters, and the home of Arizona State University. source
North American area code 480 is a telephone area code in Arizona serving the eastern and northern portions of the Phoenix metropolitan area. It was created on April 1, 1999 in a three-way split of area code 602, when it was apparent that the Valley of the Sun was growing too fast for it to remain entirely in one area code. Generally, 480 is coextensive with the East Valley, while most of the West Valley is area code 623 and most of Phoenix itself stayed in 602. source
How can I locate and track (480) 456-0272 phone number?
There are two ways to locate a mobile phone:
- Hardware method: The provider Qwest Corporation of the cell phone can locate the cell phone within a square kilometer — typical cell-tower range. The police with a court order and the NSA can get that data.
- Software method: The operation system of the cell phone can get the exact location of your phone via GPS. You can get this data by installing a GPS tracking app, or login to the Google or iCloud account.
You can locate an iPhone with Find my iPhone, Android with Device Manager or Samsung App and Windows Lumia phones using Find My Phone.
How to block calls or SMS from (480) 456-0272?
- On Android go to the number in a phone book or in a call list, tap the Menu key ☰ and select "Add to block list" or "Block contact" option (depending on the manufacturer).
- On your iPhone go to a dial list or Phone app, then select the number and tap "Block contact" in the bottom.
- On Windows Lumia long press the number, tap "Settings" and "Block number" then.
Mobile phones also offer (in addition to countless apps for blocking) "All calls to voicemail" redirect function.